Are you feeling like your home needs a refresh? Whether you’re looking to make subtle changes or more dramatic shifts, it can be difficult to know where to start. Here are seven simple ways that you can add some life back into your living space without breaking the bank.
1. Declutter – A cluttered room is often an uninviting one, so start by removing anything that you don’t use or love anymore. Don’t just shove items in drawers – take the time to go through everything and really declutter for maximum effect.
2. Add Some Greenery – Houseplants are the perfect way to add life and color into a room, while also improving air quality. Best of all, they are relatively inexpensive and can easily be found in garden centers or online retailers such as Amazon or Etsy. If you don’t have a green thumb, consider getting some faux plants instead!
3. Rearrange Your Furniture – You don’t need to buy new furniture in order to make a big impact on your living space. Instead, try rearranging what you already have – it’s free, easy and can totally transform the look of a room!
4. Switch Out Old Pillows & Rugs – Pillows and rugs can easily become worn out over time, so why not switch them out with something more modern? It’s an affordable way to give any room an instant facelift without having to commit too much money or effort into it.
5. Add Wall Art Or Mirrors – Wall art is a great way to bring personality into any space while making it feel more unique and stylish at the same time. Likewise, adding mirrors can help open up smaller rooms by creating the illusion of more space than there actually is!
6. Freshen Up Paint – Over time paint may begin to fade or chip away from walls; this is especially true if you live in an older home with outdated colors or finishes. Consider repainting walls for a fresh new look that will instantly brighten up any living space!
7 . Change Up Lighting Fixtures – An easy way to upgrade any room is by changing out the old light fixtures for something more modern – this could mean ceiling fans, pendant lights, chandeliers or even wall sconces depending on what kind of look you’re going for!
Sprucing up your home doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive – with just a few simple tweaks here and there, you can easily refresh your living space without breaking the bank! From rearranging furniture and adding greenery, to switching out pillows & rugs or freshening up paint colors; these seven ideas will help give any room a much needed facelift in no time at all!